呼明君

圣杯在古老的罗斯林下静待,
剑刃圣杯守护着她的门宅,
与大师的杰作相拥入梦,
漫天星光下,她终可入眠。
Evergreen - Dan Michaelson & The Coastguards

小豆之家:

When all the leaves are brown
当树叶枯黄
And fallen to the floor
飘然坠地
Been whipped up by the wind
随风旋转
And blown around your door
在你门前飞舞
Then I'll come down from here.
那时我就会从这儿下来
Whisper gently dear
在你耳边柔声低语 亲爱的

Didn't we say it would stay green this year.
我们不是说它们今年会常绿不枯吗
When we were just beginning here.
当我们初至此地时

A frost the gently thaws
一片森林在冰雪消融中长出枝芽
And crumbles underfoot
脚下踩踏的雪地轻声碎裂
A sheer of misty glass
朦胧而透明的冰片
that melts around your shoes
在你鞋边化开
A shaft of burning light
熊熊燃烧着的炉火的光芒
That melts the coldest mood
融化了最冰冷的情绪
Til I come back to you.
直至我回到你身边
Whisper gently dear
在你耳边柔声低语 亲爱的
Didn't we say it would stay green this year.
我们不是说它们今年会常绿不枯吗
When we were just beginning here
当我们初至此地时
Remember how we swept lost leaves from around those trees
还记得我们如何扫走庭前落叶
Only fools think love is evergreen
只有傻瓜才相信爱会常青

Only fools think love is evergreen
只有傻瓜才相信爱有永恒

小豆之家敬上!

评论

热度(7)