呼明君

圣杯在古老的罗斯林下静待,
剑刃圣杯守护着她的门宅,
与大师的杰作相拥入梦,
漫天星光下,她终可入眠。
Ghosts Can't Love (Part I) - Hotel Books

小豆之家:

What's the point?
有啥意义呢?
Can your so called honesty predict revelations?
你的诚实可以预测真相吗?
This trigonometry repeals all my innovation.
这个该死的三角函数否定了我所有的创新
The angles set had no equation.
角度集没有方程
A triangle makes sense, but our parallel lines never intersected.
三角形是有意义的,但我们的平行线从未相交
Our love was a geometric oddity at best,
我们的爱充其量不过是一种几何上的古怪

Something we would hate to love,
我们不愿去爱,又渴望去憎恨
But yearn to detest.
我希望它不会持续很久
I hoped it wouldn't last, but I never wanted it to end.
但我从不希望它结束
Hopefulness came in a pretty package,
希望来自一个漂亮的包裹
And, oh my God, I wanted to open it.
我的上帝,我想打开它
You were like a letter sent to me from the world
你就像一封来自世界各地的信
And one of these days, I'm going to see what it holds
总有一天,我要看看它有什么
I can just imagine the stress being torn open with that envelope.
我能想象压力被那个信封撕开
But if you can hear me, next time send a postcard,
但是你如果可以听到我说的话
Something that doesn't need to be concealed,
下次给我寄一张明信片
So I can see your words for face value,
一些不需要隐藏的东西
Scribbled out on the back of a place I wish I was, with you.
这样我可以看到你的文字的表面价值,潦草的写在一个地方的背面,我希望我是和你一起。
This hopefulness was still in the cards,
这种希望仍然存在
And I fought the fact that it was going to be hard,
我将会为这很艰难的事实儿斗争
But I never was superstitious enough to believe in fate anyway.
但我从来没有足够的迷信去相信命运
Or luck, for that matter.
或者说是运气
Or hope, I suppose.
或者是希望,我想
Disappointment has become a revolving door.
失望已成为一扇旋转门
You never ripped out my heart, but you ripped out my core.
你从未伤透我的心,却伤透了我的心
I remember that night, that minute,
我记得那天晚上 那一刻
You said, "No one you can ever replace you."
你说;“没有人可以取代你”
Well darling, somebody is bound to.
亲爱的 有人注定
And when you walked away, I found a different suitor to take your place.
当你走开的时候,我发现另一个求婚者代替了你
Her name is loneliness and she kept me comfortable.
她的名字叫做寂寞,她让我很舒服
She sometimes speaks, but she is not very audible.
她有时说话,但声音不大
Her voice sounds like a window cill cracking,
她的声音听起来像是窗上的裂缝
Sometimes a door blowing open, dancing in the breeze,
有时一扇门被风吹开,在微风中起舞
As I'm falling on my knees, broken
当我跪在地上,我的膝盖摔破了
But when she usually speaks
但当她说话的时候
She comes as a ghost putting coals on my back as I sleep
我睡觉时她像个幽灵一样在我背上撒煤
Burning holes in my flesh as I try to dream,
我做梦时,煤在我身上烧出了洞
Warming up my spine and making me afraid of the heat.
她让我的脊柱暖和起来,让我害怕高温
And that's a ghost I want to be
我想成为一个幽灵
I was dead set on a dead bet that put all hope to bed
我下了一个死局,把所有希望都寄托在床上
Revenge, or just to avenge the red half-baked love that burnt at both ends
复仇,或者只是为了报仇那燃烧在两端的红色半烤的爱
Pretend? No, but still not real
假装?不,但仍然不真实
If love exists, then I guess it doesn't know how to feel
如果爱存在,那么我不知道如何去感受它
How can I show love to her,
我该怎么向她示爱
When I can't feel it
当我感觉不到爱的时候
How am I supposed to show love to the world
我该怎么向世界示爱
When I don't believe in it?
当我不相信它的时候?
I don't know what love looks like
我不知道爱情是什么样子
As I close my eyes every night,
当我每晚闭上双眼
I'm ready to breathe, I'm ready to believe,
我准备好呼吸
And I'm ready to be alive,
我准备好活下去了
Just show me what love looks like,
让我康康爱是什么样的
Just show me what love looks like,
让我康康爱是什么样的
Because you are love and I'm alive.
因 为 你 是 爱,是 我 的 生 命 。

小豆之家敬上!

评论

热度(17)